1200 mg neurontin I’m having a lazy day today. The good kind though. The kind I think everyone should have once in a while. You know, those quiet days when perhaps you don’t feel much like talking to anyone? You just want to potter around and get some things done – might be something big or lots of little things, either way. That’s where I’m at. With a distinct lack of creativity.
http://pokedelish.com/author/pwsadmin/ I feel as though my head is brimming with all these amazing, fun ideas and things to do but my brain isn’t feeling coordinated enough to actually DO any of them. So I just end up feeling like I have a strong creativity deficiency. The temptation is to feel incredibly guilty and terrible about this when, actually, it’s of course perfectly okay to have days like this where you don’t have a game plan for every hour of the day and you just let things unfold. Sometimes I’m not in a creative mindset and I can’t force that because that’s when the sewing machine breaks or I superglue my fingers together.
- Slept in. Classic way to start this type of day.
- Caught up on YouTube subscriptions while I ate my (late) breakfast.
- Read my favourite newspaper lift out. Found more awesome people and companies to follow. On social media. Not in a creepy, walking right behind them kind of way.
- Taken a succulent cutting and set it up to dry. Fingers crossed it turns out okay!
- Taken advantage of the sunshine and used my beloved camera, Timmy, for the first time in too long.