buy lasix us It’s November. It is November. The month is November. We are in the eleventh month of the year. There is only one month left after this one. Can you tell I’m struggling? I am most definitely in Struggle Town and I’m stumbling around, blinded by disbelief that we are in freakin’ November already! I feel like I wasn’t ready for this year. Can I have a do-over? 2015 2.0? No? Okey dokey then…
http://sunshinemommies.com/?p=1859 I had a really lovely time sitting down yesterday and making this list of nice things for you all. I was feeling a bit “bladhjnfgjndlgkxmnkfg” but this list cheered me right up. I hope you enjoy it too!
- Just in time for Christmas (BLARGH as IF we’re even talking like that already), a lovely person from my high school has started an online shop that stocks Australian handmade items and it is GORGEOUS. It’s called The Bower.
- Here’s a sneak peek at one of the chapter’s in J.K. Rowling’s new novel, writing under the pen name of Robert Galbraith, Career of Evil. I thoroughly enjoyed The Cuckoo’s Calling and The Silkworm so am looking forward to picking up where the latter left off!
- Love this advice re getting out of the (awful and soul-destroying) habit of comparing yourself and your work to someone else. Originally intended in a creative sense, I think this applies to every possible area of your life!
- This pretty much sums up me and Mathew. Though I can kill my own bugs. If they’re small.
- Um, so, my mouth is watering something chronic just thinking about these salted chocolate cookie butter bark things. Cookie butter is essentially speculaas, which is a Dutch spiced shortcrust biscuit, but in a spreadable form. They seem pretty easy to make too!
- This is EXCELLENT news and I am so excited 😀 So many childhood memories tied up with these books…
allegra k uk What are you most looking forward to in November?