orlistat pris I have to admit I was a real grumpy grouch yesterday. I’d just finished house/kitten sitting for my sister and had some errands to run before heading home. I had a headache but no painkillers on me, I got rained on, there was a ridiculously long wait at the chemist’s, I was hungry and tired and didn’t really have the energy to drive. Helloooo cranky-town. But then I realised that I needed to curate things for today’s post and do you know, I felt a little bit better? Hopefully you enjoy the list as much as I enjoyed creating it!
- How perfect is this super cute DIY for these cold nights that are upon us?
- And here’s some more crafty goodness in the shape of cute fruit pom poms!
- While you’re busily crafting away, might you listen to some music? This cute little post by fellow blogger, Catherine, over at Saint Cardigan got me thinking about my favourite crafting tunes.
- Fancy treating yourself to a lovely little necklace? Or perhaps you need to buy a gift for someone special? I adore these necklaces made with recycled fabric.
- If you DO buy someone a gift this month, maybe you could use some of these awesome washi tape wrapping ideas to make the gift look extra special?
- How impressive is this shadow and light art by Kumi Yamashita?
- Here’s a different kind of art – street art, with a sense of humour.
- And finally, wouldn’t it be nice to sit back and devour a slice of this with your afternoon cuppa? Me thinks so.
do you need a prescription to buy nolvadex This month’s Nice Things had a strong art and crafts feel to it, didn’t it? I’ve mentioned a few times here and on Facebook that I’ve been finding it difficult to get into a crafty mood lately. By looking around and seeing what other people are doing, I feel quite a bit invigorated. Huzzah! Who knows what this will bring.
How are you going? Are you well? How is the month of July shaping up for you?