It’s the first week of May and that means it’s time for me to throw some nice things in your face…in a nice way…
- Firstly, let’s all go out and get one of these portable, wearable gardens.
- And then get these cute tabletop forests.
- Still want to bring more greenery into your life? How about these cute DIY planters for some cacti or succulents? Which one is your favourite?
- Not so fussed about the plants? Okay. How about an ADORABLE bobbin stool?
- That price tag a bit too much? Yeaaahh, I understand. Sticking with the sewing theme, this print is pretty darn cute and is much more affordable.
- Do you like Of Monsters and Men? They’re an Icelandic band who sing amazing songs and I love them. Here’s a video where they answer questions from their fans. Even if you don’t know them, listen to it just for the accents.
- Are you looking for something new to read? This book sounds pretty interesting to me. What do you think?
- And finally, here’s a little infographic on the benefits of meditation. Plus, the article talks about the different types of meditation, which I didn’t even know was a thing. I’m hoping I can find two minutes per day to fit some in.
I hope this month’s list of nice things has helped to brighten your day or even just brought a smile to your face. What are you looking forward to in the month of May? I want to know!
Bonus nice thing! A beautiful background on my laptop never fails to cheer me up. My favourites are by Oana Befort. Here is this month’s.