I cannot believe we’re at the start of March already – the first two months of the year have disappeared so quickly! I hope 2015 is treating you well so far. Here is my list of nice/amusing/yummy/interesting/cute things I have stumbled upon and wanted to share.
- The trailer for the BBC’s adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s “Casual Vacancy” was released a few weeks ago. In case you haven’t seen it, check it out here! I loved having something else by Rowling to read and think she does a great job of weaving stories together from different perspectives.
- Keeping on the bookish train of thought, I think this one looks like a good read.
- If you need something to permanently brighten your workspace (or any room, really), why not pick a nice hand-illustrated print? This one from Emma Block on Etsy is one of my favourites.
- I love creative people. I have such admiration for them and I love seeing what people all over the world come up with. Like having over 1000 raindrops suspended in mid-air.
- Looking for some cute downloadables? Check out Kaleidoscope’s blog where she posts free smartphone wallpapers, desktop planners, and gift tags.
- Prepare yourself for what is quite possibly THE cutest thing in the WORLD. Okay. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Here you go.
- Really awesome photographs showing how light affects our perception of people. NOT the colour of a dress.
- Holy mother of goodness. Anyone for buttermilk doughnuts with mulberry jam?
Have you had a good week? What are you looking forward to this month?