We’re already one whole month into the New Year, people! Pretty much everyone will be back at work now I should think so it really is perfect timing for another list of Nice Things! I’m fairly biased, but I’m pretty excited.
- One of my favourite blogs at the moment is The Slowpoke. It offers insight into and information on living a more sustainable life, from recipes to gardening. Makes me want to buy my own patch of land and start a farm, seriously.
- Guys, guys! It’s a candle that smells like old-book-smell! Yeah, I’m serious!
- Have you got a fancy camera that you never put into manual mode? I’m not going to lie, I was kind of scared but also kind of lazy to use the manual mode on mine but it really is a lot of fun and you do start to learn the ins and outs of the actual taking-a-photo process by having a play. Practicing Simplicity has started writing some great beginner posts so I’d definitely recommend checking them out!
- Not a morning person? Neither am I. Lord knows, I’m really not. I’m also not an evening person either, which is awkward. Anyhow, this is a list of seven easy things you can do to make the mornings that little bit easier on you.
- It’s still pretty early in the new year so maybe you haven’t got a pretty little desk calender yet? Check out these free, printable monthly calenders from Oh The Lovely Things – the designs are so cute!
- If you’re running out of exciting meal ideas, this spicy sweet potato chip with avocado sandwich is sounding pretty darn good to me!
How is the New Year shaping up for you? I hope February treats you well! Is there anything you’re particularly excited about this month?