The world is a wonderful place, I think we can all agree on that. But there is a lot of negativity out there, isn’t there? And the internet is no exception. So I thought it might be a good idea to curate a little list each month of some nice things and call it exactly that! I hope these bring a little more uplifting sparkle and less dreary dust into your month!
- Peppermint magazine is one of my personal favourites and they have a section at the back of their magazine dedicated to a free sewing pattern! Yes, you heard right – a free sewing pattern! They’re available from their website here. Time to crack out those machines, ladies and gents!
- I know I’m probably a bit late to get on the bandwagon about this but Taylor Swift did a really sweet thing for her fans and posted a video about it.
- Celebrate the art of letter writing and learn more about the very best of Australian female comedians, writers, actors, and singers through Women of Letters. Seriously. Buy all the books.
- Here are some turtles sporting some lovely knitted outfits.
- If you’re wanting some intellectual stimulation of the kind that arrives in your inbox on a weekly basis, why not sign up to receive the newsletter from Brain Pickings Weekly.
- Make these! And then send me some. I don’t care if it’s not Christmas anymore – I want them in my stomach. Gingerbread is for all times.
- Want to see nature taking over civilisation?
- And when you want to have a chuckle at our government (so as to keep from weeping) you, of course, can’t go past Clarke & Dawe.
I hope you have a lovely week, peeps!